[Replace with property Strapline]
[Replace with a quote about your property]
[Replace with a mini description property location]
大号床套房 - 带Spa浴缸
客房面积： 1 平方米
卧室 1: 1张大号双人床
客房设施: 露台, 电视, 收音机, DVD播放机, CD播放机, 平面电视, 空调, 热水浴缸, 熨斗, 熨衣设备, 客厅角, 暖气, 更衣室, 私人入口, 瓷砖/大理石地板, 衣柜/衣橱, 清洁用品, 淋浴, 浴缸, 吹风机, Spa浴缸, 免费洗浴用品, 卫生间, 浴缸或淋浴, 沏茶/咖啡设备, 小厨房, 冰箱, 微波炉, 用餐区, 电烧水壶, 厨房用具, 烤面包机, 烧烤架, 餐桌, 户外家具, 户外用餐区, 唤醒服务/闹钟, 闹钟, 浴巾, 亚麻织品
客房面积： 1 平方米
卧室 1: 1张单人床, 1张大号双人床
客房设施: 露台, 电视, 收音机, DVD播放机, 平面电视, 空调, 熨斗, 熨衣设备, 客厅角, 暖气, 私人入口, 瓷砖/大理石地板, 清洁用品, 晾衣架, 淋浴, 吹风机, 免费洗浴用品, 卫生间, 浴室, 沏茶/咖啡设备, 小厨房, 冰箱, 微波炉, 用餐区, 电烧水壶, 厨房用具, 烤面包机, 烧烤架, 餐桌, 户外家具, 户外用餐区, 唤醒服务/闹钟, 闹钟, 浴巾, 亚麻织品
家庭间 - 带私人浴室
客房面积： 1 平方米
床型： 2张床位, 1张大号双人床.
客房设施: 露台, 电视, 收音机, DVD播放机, CD播放机, 平面电视, 空调, 熨斗, 熨衣设备, 客厅角, 洗衣机, 暖气, 更衣室, 私人入口, 瓷砖/大理石地板, 清洁用品, 淋浴, 吹风机, 免费洗浴用品, 卫生间, 浴室, 小厨房, 冰箱, 微波炉, 厨房, 用餐区, 电烧水壶, 厨房用具, 烤箱, 炉灶台, 烤面包机, 烧烤架, 餐桌, 户外家具, 户外用餐区, 闹钟, 浴巾, 亚麻织品
Percy's Cottage (Separate - 3 x Bedroom Cottage)
Delightful, tastefully decorated, light and bright 3 bedroom Cottage - sleeps up to 6 people. Great home base for you to explore the hidden wonders of York, the oldest inland town in WA and the beautiful Avon Valley. Percy's Cottage, comes Fully Furnished, equipped with everything you will need in your home away from home. Large outdoor Patio/deck area with Shade Sails and Outdoor Furniture, neat gardens, front and side Veranda's plenty of off street parking. Lovely, peaceful outlook. Just ideal as a weekender or for longer stays. Suite Workers, families or just about anyone wanting a peaceful lovely place to stay. Just a short stroll into the main shopping precinct, restaurants, hotels, shops, parks, and various places of interest.
The Nosh & Nod - Avon Terrace汽车旅馆位于约克（York）中心，提供自助式客房以及免费内部私人停车场。
The Nosh & Nod - Avon Terrace汽车旅馆距离最近的机场——伯斯机场（Perth Airport）76公里，距离各种商店和咖啡馆均有不到5分钟步行路程。
Built during the 1850's as the Depot Superintendant's Quarters, this historic house is now the last remaining part of York's Convict Depot.
It then became the official home of the town's Resident Magistrate hence the name, the Residency.
During the early twentieth century it was used as part of the Old York Hospital, later being saved from disrepair by the efforts of the York Society.
It opened as a Municipal Museum in 1972 and continues to be managed by the Shire of York, with help from community volunteers.
The York Racecourse is renowned for its fast paced racing with the track being constantly maintained with a good or fast track rating. Located 100km east of the Perth CBD, York Racecourse hosted its first race way back in 1843 albeit at a different site.
The course has an overall distance of 1661m with two chutes that are laid out amongst traditional surrounds of eucalyptus trees. Once the thoroughbreds hit the home straight they fly at an almighty pace to the finish line.
An historic race course in WA’s Wheatbelt has reopened more than five years after being damaged by wild weather.
A storm in January 2011 wrecked facilities at York Racecourse, including its state-heritage listed grandstand which was built in 1924.
The Minister for Racing and Gaming Colin Holt officially reopened the track on April 6, 2015, which coincided with the running of the 70-thousand-dollar York Cup.
The track is the oldest thoroughbred race track in Australia, with its first official race meeting held in 1843
Courthouse and Old Goal
From the lofty grandeur of the court room to the stark confines of the prison cells, the York Courthouse Complex tells the intriguing story of country policing from the days of the first convicts to the late twentieth century.
York was Western Australia’s first inland town (founded 1831) and in 1852 the first part of the courthouse complex, the cell block and police station, was built. As the town prospered and expanded, so did the complex. A courtroom was added in 1859, the police station was expanded, and a troopers’ cottage, stables and yard were built to the rear. With the influx of money from the goldfields, part of the complex was demolished and a new two-storey courthouse was built in 1895.
The cells continued to be used until 1981 when a new police station was built in the town. The court room was still in use after the National Trust acquired the property in 1983.